Monday, April 16, 2012

I Can See The Finish Line!

Project 4 is just about wrapped up, finally. The past two or so days working with SocialGo and our website has gotten a lot easier to navigate. There are many small details that got in the way, but as a group we found solutions to those problems. For example... when posting a video/song, I obviously want to add commentary to whatever I'm posting, but the only thing a video/song post will let me add is a caption (in very large font, not too pleasing to look at). So instead, I just added the video and then added another text blog post with the commentary.

Peer review went pretty well. We got some really good feedback from the Drug Policy group, about the quality of the content and our discussion forum. One thing we have to change, though, is the welcome message/mission statement, which was hard to find. I think most of the obstacles we're running into have to do with SocialGo itself, so it's relieving to know that we are doing the best we can as a group and are producing some quality work. Overall I'm very proud with how our bullying site turned out, especially since I was a little skeptical at first. Hopefully the work pays off!

No comments:

Post a Comment