Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Clubhouse Blog: Brainstorming Ideas

Just like anyone else here, obviously, I have a ton of interests. Though it's hard to narrow them down and choose just the right ones, I think I've got some pretty solid ideas for what topic I want my clubhouse blog to center on. I browsed Technorati and found a lot of good inspiration.

Independent/"Indie" music
Indie music is pretty hard to identify, just because there are so many different sub genres of independent music. I like to listen to anything from acoustic to a more rock with a little 60's vibe, like The Black Keys. If I did a clubhouse blog on indie music I would post a Song of the Day, and talk about a band, how long they've been around, and where they're headed in the music industry. This would be a great topic for me because I could talk and listen (ha) to music for hours.

Desserts
I have the biggest sweet tooth. I'm not even kidding... I think I'm addicted to chocolate. Sometimes I just eat sweets until I'm in a chocolate coma when I can't even move. So naturally, doing a blog about desserts would be very easy! I would post mostly pictures. I'm not the best baker, but I would also like to incorporate recipes, or some great ice cream shops into my blog as well.

90's movies
A good amount of my favorite movies were made in between the years 1990 and 1999, and I think this topic would be really interesting to blog about. Similar to the music blog, I would post a Movie of the Day, give a plot summary, and a rating of said movie.

Tattoos
It's kind of ironic that I love tattoos because I don't even have one myself... mostly because I'm broke. Regardless, I have such an appreciation for clever tattoos of great quality. It would be cool if I could include a story behind each picture of a tattoo I post, but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about finding tattoo stories. Possibly finding another blog source?

Spongebob Squarepants
Not to brag or anything, but I know just about every line from seasons 1-3 of Spongebob. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that I will recite the most obscure quotes at any given moment.
People overlook the deeper meaning behind each character and theme of each confound, educational episode.
...Just kidding. It's just a freaking hilarious show and I'd love to blog about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment