Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thoughts on Blogger

I never thought I'd be into Blogger. In fact, the day I set up my account I was pretty intimidated by it; it just seemed too confusing for me. But after tinkering around with the site I've actually come to find that it's very user-friendly. Although I wish there were more options with designing your own background, layout, and color schemes, I do love the feel of Blogger. It might sound strange, but it feels accomplishing learning the basics of a whole new website. Expanding my horizons outside of what I already know (the only blogging site I've used before this was Tumblr, which I've had for a little over 2 years now) is refreshing.
It makes me realize how much the internet really has to offer. It sounds lame, but it's true... because I also just learned that Google has a search engine made specifically for blogs called Google Blog Search. Just type in any band, food, topic, culture, anything, and it gives you every blog associated with it. It's a perfect tool for inspiration right now, because I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my Clubhouse Blog. Hopefully something will come to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment