Saturday, February 11, 2012

Well, I've been running my clubhouse blog on indie music for a little over a week now and I absolutely love it! Although I'm used to the whole "running a blog" thing (I've had a Tumblr for almost 3 years), having a blog on one topic is so much fun. During the day I always think of songs or albums I want to post about and I always want to go home and update right away; I feel like a little kid who gets excited over the littlest things! I'm also very used to Blogger, which is a plus. I want to add more gadgets today, and figure out how to make my background fixed instead of having it scroll with the posts.
I'm very happy I stuck with indie music as my topic. It's one specific genre to focus on, but it's broad enough so I can talk about an array of different bands. I think I'm going to alter a few things regarding targeting my audience because of the feedback I got from the peer review session in class on Friday.
I'm hoping I will keep updating The Independent Sound even after the semester ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment